Trystan Finocchiaro, who rides a KTM 390, completed all eight rounds of the challenge – the leading support series to the iconic British Superbikes Championship.
The racer – who juggles his sporting passion with studying journalism in his final year at Coventry University and editing for Eurosport – is aspiring to be a British and world superbike champion.
Fracino, the UK’s only manufacturer of traditional espresso machines, has backed Trystan through the championship which provides an entry level class for riders aged 13-22 who compete on 300cc-500cc machines.
The multi-award winning business – which operates one of the world’s most advanced and efficient espresso equipment manufacturing facilities – also provided Trystan with an espresso machine to keep him fuelled between races.
Fracino MD, Adrian Maxwell, said: “Fracino has always been committed to supporting young talent and the next generation – both inside and outside the business. Trystan has enormous potential and his championship placement is well deserved. His ability and dedication are inspirational as he goes from strength to strength and we’re delighted to play a part in his dynamic journey.”
Said Trystan: “Fracino’s backing and encouragement has been awesome and I’m delighted to secure third place. Every sponsorship is useful, but it’s great to see a company get so involved in what we are doing. We’ve seen Adrian at pretty much every round this year and that kind of support is great motivation during a race weekend.
“Also, word quickly spread around the paddock that we had a Fracino espresso coffee machine in our garage, so we became the ‘go to team’ for a cappuccino! An enormous ‘thank you’ to Adrian and the team.”
A champion of putting back into its communities, Fracino, whose customers include Subway® and PizzaExpress, also supports sporting and charitable activities locally and in the wider regions.
- Established in 1963 by founder Frank Maxwell, Fracino is acknowledged as a global brand which operates one of the world’s most advanced and efficient espresso equipment manufacturing facilities in Birmingham
- Production has been revolutionised through a multi-million pound investment programme and the majority of components are fabricated in-house
- The UK’s sole manufacturer of traditional espresso machines, Fracino’s product portfolio includes a range of coffee machines including the fully automatic bean-to-cup Cybercino machine, hand fill compact machines and a range of traditional espresso machines. It also extends to coffee grinders, dishwashers, glass washers, ice machines a coffee roaster and range of water boilers.
- Customers span Subway®, PizzaExpress, Living Ventures Restaurant Group and AMT Coffee
- Fracino has achieved double-digit sales growth almost every year since 2009 and exports to over 70 countries worldwide.