Birmingham-based espresso coffee machine manufacturer Fracino has further fuelled its team’s expertise with four new appointments across its manufacturing and sales departments.
The business, which has taken on ten new roles across 2019, is ending the year on a high following a raft of achievements which include unveiling the Romano ICE among its class-leading new models.
Renowned regionally, nationally and internationally for its growing portfolio of British-made products, Fracino has also secured UL certification to sell its dual fuel model range to the US and Canada – key growth markets in the manufacturer’s strategic plan.
Success in international trade has resulted in exports making up over 30% of total turnover – and forecast to increase towards 50% during 2020.
Peter Atmore, Fracino’s head of global sales, said: “What makes our operation so special is that nearly 90 per cent of all components in our British-made espresso machines are made in-house, allowing us to have rigorous control over quality, product development and the manufacturing process. This has been instrumental in enabling us to meet different countries’ compliance requirements.”
“Having a skilled and committed team is key to our sustained success and we warmly welcome our latest recruits on board.”
Exporting to over 70 countries, Fracino’s 40-strong network includes long-standing distributors from countries including Australia, Poland, Dubai, New Zealand and Chile. New partnerships have been forged with distributors from Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore and South Africa.
Additional highlights in 2019 include Fracino being voted the nation’s leading supplier of beverage equipment by independent coffee shop owners for the second consecutive year and further expanding its 50,000 sq ft production facility.
The only UK manufacturer commissioned by Subway to produce bespoke machines for its franchisees, Fracino supplies independents and global brands including PizzaExpress, Living Ventures Restaurant Group and AMT Coffee.
- Established in 1963 by founder Frank Maxwell, Fracino is acknowledged as a global brand which operates one of the world’s most advanced and efficient espresso equipment manufacturing facilities in Birmingham
- Production has been revolutionised through a multi-million pound investment programme and the majority of components are fabricated in-house
- The UK’s sole manufacturer of traditional espresso machines, Fracino’s product portfolio includes a range of coffee machines including the fully automatic bean-to-cup Cybercino machine, hand fill compact machines and a range of traditional espresso machines. It also extends to coffee grinders, dishwashers, glass washers, ice machines a coffee roaster and range of water boilers.
- Customers span Subway®, PizzaExpress, Living Ventures Restaurant Group and AMT Coffee
- Fracino has achieved double-digit sales growth almost every year since 2009 and exports to over 70 countries worldwide.