Fracino has clinched a contract to supply traditional espresso machines to iconic restaurant brand, PizzaExpress, which operates 478 restaurants in the UK and Ireland.
Aligned with the requirements of PizzaExpress, Fracino’s world-class manufacturing facility has further enhanced the machines with features including a fast steam system.
A champion of British manufacturing, Fracino proudly displays the Made in Britain marque on every machine that leaves the factory. Its machines have taken centre stage in high-profile soaps and been viewed by millions of people in the UK and Europe.
Peter Atmore, Fracino’s global head of sales and BSA board member, said: “We were delighted to be approached and commissioned by PizzaExpress, a high-profile and highly respected brand. We look forward to a long-lasting partnership.”
Assia El Kamli, Senior Purchasing Manager from PizzaExpress, said: “Fracino has developed a strong reputation as a multi-award winning manufacturer whose quality machines are installed in the UK and overseas. We’re delighted with the positive feedback we have received from our restaurants to date.”
Fracino, the UK’s sole manufacturer of traditional espresso machines, operates one of the world’s most advanced espresso equipment manufacturing facilities. The majority of components are fabricated in-house and the business exports to over 70 countries.
Interesting facts about Fracino include
- Established in 1963 by founder Frank Maxwell, Fracino is acknowledged as a global brand which operates one of the world’s most advanced and efficient espresso equipment manufacturing facilities in Birmingham
- Production has been revolutionised through a multi-million pound investment programme and the majority of components are fabricated in-house
- The UK’s sole manufacturer of traditional espresso machines, Fracino’s product portfolio includes a range of coffee machines including the fully automatic bean-to-cup Cybercino machine, hand fill compact machines and a range of traditional espresso machines. It also extends to coffee grinders, dishwashers, glass washers, ice machines a coffee roaster and range of water boilers.
- Customers span Subway®, PizzaExpress, Patisserie Valerie, Living Ventures Restaurant Group, AMT Coffee and Pathfinder pub chains.
- Fracino has achieved double-digit sales growth almost every year since 2009 and exports to over 70 countries worldwide.
- The business has scooped 19 awards since 2013 including the prestigious Winner of Winners award from manufacturer’s association the EEF – the highest accolade a manufacturer can receive.