Caffè Culture is an award-winning and information-led trade event, specifically aimed at the UK’s coffee and café bar market, which takes place at London’s iconic Business Design Centre on 28 – 29 October.
This year’s show has even more innovative and on-trend products than ever before, with the biggest brands in the industry using the show as a platform to launch their new product ranges. Stay ahead of the game and meet over 150 of the UK’s leading innovators in the café and coffee bar industry, who are all there to see you!
We thought we’d share just a few of the great reasons to attend, to make sure you join us this month – plus the countless networking opportunities across two full days of unmissable content!
- Source 150 of the UK’s leading innovative brands
- Witness excellence and precision in the Tea Brewers Championship
- Learn from the best in our Tea Masterclass Programme hosted by the UK Tea Academy
- Free business advice in our Caffè Business talks programme
- 10 captivating ‘TED-Style’ Coffee Studies Talks sponsored by iZettle
- The launch of the Roaster’s Forum sponsored by Loring Coffee Roasters UK
- Challenge yourself in the Victoria Arduino Experience
- Soak up the drama in two SCA UK Barista Competitions
- Gain valuable insight in two exclusive Masterclasses hosted by John Richardson
- Coffee Cocktail Masterclass hosted by double world champion Dan Fellows