The Beverage Standards Assocition is delighted to be launching the Cafe Accreditation & Awards for 2019/20.
Accreditation of your outlet is the route to developing standards and rewarding excellence in a very crowded market. Our approach to raising standards and rewarding beverage excellent will ensure that every entry will be assessed by a BSA accredited assessor who will visit as a mystery shopper. Furthermore, the establishments who take part will be recognised for their commitment to driving quality standards forward through training within our industry.
The benefits to the establishment who enters are:
- Visit/assessment by BSA trained assessor
- Written report Completed on site by assessor
- Feedback and rating from accessor on completion of report
- Accreditation Cup ratings. 1-3 Commended, 4 Recommended, 5 Highly Recommended
- Every Accredited Cup Standard entry will receive a certificate and decals
- The auditor will offer suggested corrective actions if required. Immediate intervention to show potential improvement by support or identifying further training needs
- Pictures taken of establishment and or staff for media/web site use
- Inclusion on BSA Accreditations Café web site page. A picture and short story (max 50 words) content to be supplied by the customer
- Benefit from other promotions, multimedia and trade magazines promoted by the BSA if whenever available
- Additional Marketing for Golden Cup Award winners
- Audits for accreditation to continue all year round, Awards based on entries received up to year end
- Additional visit by alternative assessor if proposed for BSA yearly awards.